Friday, May 20, 2011

My Swiffer Hates Me

I have come to realize that cleaning the house can no longer be done in one attempt. The only way I can get my house clean is to do a little bit at a time. This makes it hard when we have to keep it clean for showings. One day, I was attempting to clean the kitchen during Zoe's 20 minute catnap. All I had left was swiffering the floor. I got about halfway through and Zoe started screaming. I tried holding her while I swiffered. I found that holding a screaming baby and swiffering is harder than it sounds. I lost my grip on the swiffer and dropped it. It fell hard. When I picked it up to try to use it again it was broken. Go figure. I finally got it working again, but it decided to only work when it wanted to. It will work for awhile, and then stop working again. Apparently my swiffer was in protest to my using it. Now, I have a reason not to clean. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment